Tilja 24 Jacket with Fur
One of our collection favorites, the Sportalm Tilja Jacket has a sublimated black and white image of the 1953 ski season landscape print of the Kitzbühel Alps, an iconic time of winter sport. The Tilja is made with a premium 4way stretch and insulated to keep you warm and dry all day on the slopes. Yellow and white stripes down the sides tie right into the Sportalm Dedora stretch pant, making for one very cool and sporty ski outfit.
- The Sportalm Tilja ski jacket has a ski pass pocket, snow skirt and a multitude of pockets.
- 20.000 waterproofing and 20.000 breathability.
- Stretch panels in contrast to the sleeves and sides ensure a perfect fit.
- The stylish badges match the print in a retro look.
- A zip-off hood is easy to remove with high quality rhinestone snaps.
- Removable noble hood fur.
- Material Composition: 6% spandex, 94% polyester