Women Palü Jacket
A sporty silhouette, a feminine styling, a luxurious feel. To make it even more precious, Kjus have added great insulation to give you plenty of warmth on the slopes.
Carve down the slopes in style. The peak of sporting elegance: this jacket combines functionality with a sleek, cutting-edge design that's sure to turn heads. Made from luxurious Loro Piana wool and filled with premium down this jacket is a winner when it comes to keeping you warm in style. A special membrane protects you in even the poorest weather conditions, as does the removable hood (with optional fur trim attachment) and gusset cuffs with zips. A multi-functional jacket that looks just as at home running errands around town as it does carving down the slopes of St. Moritz.
- Regular fit
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and buttons to attach fur trim
- Cuff gusset with zip closure adjustment and integrated ski pass pocket
- Pre-shaped sleeves for more comfort
- 10,000mm breathability: The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.
- 10,000mm watercolumn: A 10'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is watertight at 10,000 of pressure
- 2-way-stretch fabric
- 2-layer fabric
- Contains non textile parts of animal origin
- Face Fabric 98% Wool, 2% Elastane (Loro Piana farbric) 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane Membrane Storm System
- Insulation Down 70% Goose / 30% Duck, 90/10,
- Fill Power 730
- Lining 100% Polyamide
- Finish DWR treatment