Eider Spencer Mens GTX jacket
When the deep gets deeper and the weather goes from bad to worse, ride with some of the best protection available in the Eider Men's Spencer GTX C-Knit Jacket. A three-layer Gore-Tex C-Knit membrane gives this jacket a waterproof and breathable face that keeps you dry when the pow is piling up and boosts breathability so you won't get sweaty and chilled during stop-and-go activities. The underarm zippers are waterproof so you can let some steam out when you want without having to worry about wetness wiggling into your pits when you zip them up. The Spencer also has Aquaguard zippers.
Eider made the Spencer with a touch of elastane to provide light stretch, so you can move easily even when you're wearing multiple layers on the most frigid days and preshaped the elbows to give you freedom of movement when you're bootpacking for turns or traversing along the ridge in search of first tracks. The jacket also features a powder skirt that connects to Eider pants in order to completely seal out any bad weather, and can be removed when you're hitting the town or spending a day shredding groomers.
- Material: [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [face fabric] 75% nylon, 25% elastane.
- Waterproof Rating: 28,000 mm.
- Seams: fully taped.
- Fit: regular.
- Integral hood, 3d adjustable in height and depth, compatible with a ski helmet.
- YKK ® Aquaguard® Vislon® center zip opening
- Chest pocket with YKK® Aquaguard® Vislon®
- Zippered flap neck, chest and hand pockets
- Interior zippered pocket with pocket for phone and headphone pass
- Removable snow skirt with anti-slip and elastic for pants
- Zippered underarm vents
- Adjustable hem with elastic cord
- Fully heat-sealed seams
- Removable snow skirt
Eider Mens Size Chart