Bogner Fire + Ice Ilvy T-Neck
The classic zip-neck baselayer or midlayer is the ideal fashionable and technical ski layer. This style is printed with the ultra chic and cool Gregory Siff design.
- Close fitting stand up collar with zipper to allow ventillation and climate control - ideal for high activity winter sports
- Modern logo elements including the 'B' logo zip and zip garage for fastening
- Classic long sleeves
- Sporty overlock seams
- Straight hem finish
- Regular fit first layer
- Print design by Gregory Siff
- 81% Polyester, 19% Elastane fabric blend with a comfortable smooth fabric finish makes sliding on extra layers smoth and easy and prevents fabric bunching
- microfleece finish on the inside to provide superb softness, insulation and warmth
- Technical fibres ensure a functional finish that promises maximum comfort for every performance
- material made of hard-wearing fibres with quick-drying properties
mild fine wash
do not bleach
do not tumble dry
do not dry-clean
Use mild detergent.
Do not use fabric softener
GREGORY SIFF COLLABORATION
As a special highlight this season, FIRE+ICE introduces an exceptional collaboration with acclaimed American artist Gregory Siff. Siff is best known for his highly emotive style, which merges abstraction, pop and action painting.
What looks like chaos is Gregory Siff’s unique hand-signature. Born in New York in 1977, he is now THE artist for a mixture of pop and street art as well as abstract expressionism, with which he enters into dialogue both in terms of fashion and socio-critical themes.