Bogner Fire + Ice Luka Ski Jacket
Made from a functional technical fabric with a permanently water-repellent finish and thermally insulating padding made of recycled Ecodown® fibres, the Luka ski jacket in a Gregory Siff print shows its worth as a casual piece for the snow, the ski slopes and outdoor performance. Fixed thumb loops on the sleeve cuffs, ski and zip pockets and a logo-embossed snow guard give this design a stylish update. Adjustable drawstrings on the button-on hood and hem round off the look.
GREGORY SIFF COLLABORATION
As a special highlight this season, FIRE+ICE introduces an exceptional collaboration with acclaimed American artist Gregory Siff. Siff is best known for his highly emotive style, which merges abstraction, pop and action painting.
What looks like chaos is Gregory Siff’s unique hand-signature. Born in New York in 1977, he is now THE artist for a mixture of pop and street art as well as abstract expressionism, with which he enters into dialogue both in terms of fashion and socio-critical themes.
In the collaboration with FIRE+ICE he picks up elements like flames, snowflakes or the legendary ski jump, in other words the beginning of the brand that started in 1986 with Willy Bogner's film "Feuer und Eis". These and others can be found on hoodies, down jackets or caps thanks to his artwork; the results are styles with an intentionally chaotic storyboard that reflects the duality between fire and ice. Or as Siff himself says: "Where there's smoke, there's fire. Where there's fire, there's ice. Where there's fire, there's Gregory!”.
- Ski jacket in exclusive Gregory Siff print
- Padded stand-up collar
- Button-on hood with adjustable elasticated drawstring inside
- Sleeves with fixed thumb loops inside
- Rubber logo patch and ski pass pocket on the left sleeve
- Sleeves finished with adjustable snap-button tab
- Fastens with a two-way zip, _B_ logo pendants and corded ribbon
- FIRE+ICE logo lettering inside the front placket
- Two side zip pockets
- One invisible in-seam zip pocket on the back
- Lining with Gregory Siff logo branding
- Water column: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m²/24h
- Snow guard with FIRE+ICE logo tape, Gregory Siff print details and snap button placket
- Straight hem finish with elasticated drawstring inside and adjustable stoppers
- Back length: 68 cm