Wild Animals Linen Napkins (Set of 6)
These beautiful pure linen napkins from Lithuania come in a set of 6 different wild forest animal designs to enhance your winter and Christmas table. Each set include one napkin each of the stag, roe, wild boar, rabbit, goat and fox. Each napkin is 45cm x 45cms and is made of super soft sustainable natural Lithuanian linen and printed with safe, environmentally friendly dyes.
What’s so special about Lithuanian linen?
Linen is made from the flax plant and the traditions of flax cultivation and processing in Lithuania stretch back several thousand years. Lithuanians have given a special place in their folklore and overall perception of the world to this plant, which has accompanied them since ancient times. Linen is still important in Lithuania; its contemporary revival can be easily observed and credited to the fact that linen is one of the most biodegradable and stylish fabrics in textile history.
Natural Lithuanian linen is ideal for beautiful napkins as it:
- is strong (is actually stronger when wet than dry)
- is a hypoallergenic material and is recommended for people with allergies or sensitive skin.
- is naturally moth resistant
- can withstand high temperatures
- absorbs moisture without holding bacteria
- is actually stronger when wet than dry
- becomes softer and more pliable the more it is washed